To discuss your next project with a member of our Pressure Vessels team, please call them on 01924 467040 or email your enquiry to tanks and vessels team
We are able to offer the entire pressure vessel project process under one roof - from design to installation - allowing our team to provide a streamlined service that offers increased flexibility as well as cost and time benefits.
PRESSURE VESSEL TYPES:
• Cylindrical pressure vessels
• Horizontal & vertical pressure vessels
• Multi-compartmental pressure vessels
• Carbon steel pressure vessels
• Stainless steel pressure vessels
• Blending vessels
• Heat exchangers and condensers
We offer custom pressure vessel design which is carried out by our dedicated team of engineers, all of whom possess the relevant skills and site-safety qualifications to carry out comprehensive site surveys. Each pressure vessel system is designed to your specific requirements.
We can create pressure vessels using a number of materials including stainless steel, carbon steel and exotic metals.
Our team of designers includes chartered engineers and technical draughtsmen who use industry-standard and specialist design packages, enabling them to adopt a DfMA (Design for Manufacturing & Assembly) approach.
This allows us to provide our customers with an optimised solution from concept, through manufacture, installation and life-long maintenance.
• BS EN 13445
• PD 5500
• ASME VIII Div.1 (Unstamped)
• All in accordance with PED 2014-68-EU where required
Our 60,000 sq. ft. production facility at Richard Alan House in West Yorkshire allows us to deliver all aspects of fabrication for commercial projects using state of the art machinery and provide high quality services as a pressure vessel systems supplier and manufacturer.
Each pressure vessel is fabricated by our coded welders to the ASME IX and BS EN 287-1 2011 standards, assuring you of the highest quality results.
Raw materials are sourced responsibly and cost-effectively through our dedicated procurement department.
• ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
• BS EN ISO 3834-2 Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials
• BS EN 1090-1 Certificate of Conformity of the Factory Production Control for fabricated structural steel products up to and including Execution Class 3.
• BS EN ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
We have a dedicated team of NEBOSH (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety & Health) qualified project managers and engineers who can oversee full pressure vessel installations.
On completion of the pressure vessel installation our team can also provide mechanical testing and appropriate on-site training to ensure an efficient handover.
To discuss your next project with a member of our Pressure Vessels team, please call them on 01924 467040 or email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org